September 6, 2016

Even Bernie Sanders Calls out Hillary Regarding "Clinton Cash"

Bernie Sanders called out Hillary Clinton regarding some "Clinton Cash." Specifically, he calls out the 15 millions dollars that she took from Wall Street. Watch the short, 40--second video (you can read the transcript, below).





Transcript of Bernie Sanders calling out Hillary Clinton:



Bernie Sanders: I don't think you are qualified.

Bernie Sanders: I do not know any progressive who has a Super PAC and takes 15 million dollars from Wall Street.

Bernie Sanders: I don't think you are qualified if you have supported virtually every disastrous trade agreement which has cost us millions of decent paying jobs.

Bernie Sanders: I do question her judgment.

Bernie Sanders: I question a judgment which voted for the war in Iraq.

Bernie Sanders: I don't think you are qualified.

Bernie Sanders: I have shown a lot better judgment than she has on foreign policy.

Bernie Sanders: I don't think you are qualified.

Hillary Clinton: You know...

Bernie Sanders: Excuse me, I'm talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment